Central West Aggregation, Lachlan Valley, Forbes
Size: 18265 acres
For Sale - Sale and Leaseback
Farm Sale and Leaseback: 4.0%* rental yield - Iconic Central West Aggregation - Sale & Leaseback Investment
Iconic Lachlan Valley Holdings
The Central West Aggregation consists of 3 farms totalling over 18,000 acres (7,392 hectares)*
Area: 7,392 ha (18,265 acres)* Aggregation.
- Sale and Leaseback - Cash Lease Income of circa 4.0%* per annum - $540,000 pa.
- 3 x 3 x 3 year lease term
- Professional tenant with proven track record of management.
- Properties are located near Forbes and Condobolin
- Currently operating Livestock, Irrigation, Lamb feedlot and dryland cropping Enterprise
- Economies of Scale in Agriculture in Iconic Holdings
- Passive Income with no operational or management risk
- Water a feature - Close to AUD $1,000,000 invested in water systems and irrigation in last 12 months - 5 x centre pivot irrigation units (4 x newly erected)
- Full spectrum of improvements - 5 x houses, large steel hays sheds, 3 x shearing sheds, modern steel cattle yards, 2 x sets of large steel sheep processing yards (4 x sets in total).
- Modern 2,600 lamb feedlot with automated feeders
- Grain storage -
The aggregation incorporates 3 versatile and productive farms
- Farm 1: 3,431 hectares (11,000 acres)*
- Farm 2: 340 hectares (840 acres)*
- Farm 3: 2,481 hectares ( 6,133 acres)
Irrigation entitlements are included in the sale: Approximately 1,000 MgL irrigation entitlements.
Major Livestock Selling Centre at Forbes Central West Livestock Exchange. Road Train Access
For Sale via Expressions of Interest with Sale and Leaseback
Contact Sam Triggs for full details. 041068389
|Property Type:||Mixed Farming|
|Land Size:||18265 acres approx.|