• Prestige Offering - The sale of Muskoka represents one of the most significant thoroughbred offerings to the public market in recent times.
• Scale - A combined, contiguous area of 117* hectares (290* acres) comprising the North Side (63.4* hectares) and the South Side (53.8* hectares).
• Reputation - Held in high regard for breaking, pre-training, spelling, agistment and as a registered AQIS quarantine facility. Extraordinary track record of success.
• Fit-For-Purpose - Extensively developed into a world class thoroughbred facility and private estate featuring an irrigated 2400m* turf and crusher dust track, with 600m* straight.
• Location - Centrally located to Sydney's major racetracks and within close proximity of Wisemans Ferry and Gosford. 80 minutes from Sydney CBD.
• Commercial Operation - Carrying capacity of up to 200* horses in its current form, coupled with a successful business generating a strong cashflow. Housing Australia's most successful horse trainers including names such Waterhouse, Waller and alike.
• Accommodation - Outstanding 4 bedroom period homestead overlooking the Hawkesbury River with helipad, private jetty/pontoon, in-ground swimming pool and all-weather tennis court. Significant additional accommodation including 2 bedroom guest house, managers house, staff cottages and amenities and quarantine cottage.
• Outstanding Water - Situated on the banks of the Hawkesbury River with irrigation along with a network of large on farm storage dams and solar pump system.
Muskoka is being offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing Monday 9 May 2022 at 4.00pm Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time (AED/ST).