Enjoying an outstanding season with abundant feed.
8,014.2* hectares (19,803.1* acres)
• Large-scale beef enterprise with 8,014.2* hectares of cattle grazing country
• Significant investment in fencing, fertiliser application, new cattle yards and access roads
• Well-regarded property in a reliable rainfall climate
Located 54* kilometres from Gloucester, 176* kilometres from Newcastle, 259* kilometres from Scone and 317* kilometres from Sydney.
Ideal beef breeding platform with a demonstrated carrying capacity of 1,500* to 1,700* breeding cows plus progeny. The property has exhibited carrying up to 2,000* breeders and progeny.
Giro Station is characterised by primarily undulating valleys rising from pockets of alluvial flats to open grazing hills comprising native grasses onto steeper timbered landscapes.
Features dual-frontage to both the Barnard and Myall Rivers. There are numerous creeks and tributaries running through the property as well as a vast network of surface dams. Water Access Licence of 665* megalitres.
Average annual rainfall of 946* millimetres. (BOM Bretti-Mackay, Barnard River).
• Homestead Yards - Newly-installed main processing yards equipped with a Clipex pneumatic vet crush and 5-way drafting system, working capacity 800* head
• Corroboree Yards - Modern all-steel cattle yards, working capacity 175* head
• Long Flat Yards - Central to the property, modern, all-steel cattle yards, working capacity 360* head
• Myall Yards - Modern, all-steel cattle yards, working capacity 360* head
• 4-bay machinery shed and workshop
• 2 x 80* tonne cone-bottom silos
• 2 x agricultural airstrips
The property has benefited from a significant re-fencing plan over the last 5-10 years with close to 50* kilometres of new internal and boundary fencing.
• Recently renovated, the substantial 4-bedroom Giro Homestead features a new kitchen, 3 new bathrooms, office/5th bedroom, coolroom, split system and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, recently tiled and carpeted throughout, 2 car garage and enclosed verandah.
• Manager's Residence - 3-bedroom.
• Cottage - 2-bedroom.
A rare opportunity to secure one of the Mid-North Coast's largest beef cattle operations close to Sydney.
- Air Conditioning