'Southern Riverina Aggregation'
Offered for sale In one line or as separate holdings
2-STAGE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST PROCESS - 1ST STAGE CLOSING WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 4PM
• Total Area - 4,174.2* hectares (10,314.4* acres)
• Arable Area - 3,846.8*hectares (92*%)
• Scale - An aggregation of 7 properties spanning 4,174.2*hectares (ranging in size from 122.7* hectares to 2,160.8* hectares) located in the highly regarded Riverina region of southern New South Wales.
• 'Bulgandra' Walbundrie NSW
2,160.8* hectares - 94*% arable
• 'Warrawillah' Culcairn NSW
1,018.6* hectares - 88*% arable
• 'Old Round Hill' Culcairn NSW
215.8* hectares - 93*% arable
• 'Westwood' Henty NSW
268.6* hectares - 93*% arable
• 'Rosebank' Henty NSW
194.1* hectares - 92*% arable
• 'Royal Rose' Culcairn NSW
193.4* hectares - 93*% arable
• 'Ronnies' Henty NSW
122.7* hectares - 97*% arable
• Location and Access - Situated centrally to Henty, Culcairn and Walbundrie and close to the major regional centres of Albury and Wagga Wagga. Extensive major road frontage/proximity to major highways and well-formed internal roads ensure ease of access to and throughout the Aggregation.
• Scope of Current Enterprise - Utilised for continuous winter crop production with opportunistic grazing boasting a high arable area (92* percent of total area). All fencing remains intact to ensure efficient grazing of crops and stubbles.
• Infrastructure - Features fit-for-purpose operational improvements supporting livestock and cropping enterprises and comfortable accommodation. Equipped with two shearing sheds, extensive machinery, hay and grain storage infrastructure along with 2 houses and 2 cottages.
• Climate - Situated in a reliable climate zone conducive to dryland cropping and a range of livestock enterprises. Winter dominant rainfall ranging from 550mm-600mm per annum.
• Water - Equipped with town water, ground bores, Billabong Creek frontage and surface dams.
• Productivity - History of strong grain and oilseed production. Also very well suited to prime lamb, sheep and cattle fattening enterprises.
Contact the Marketing Agents for an Information Memorandum