Area - 20.2* hectares
FOR SALE VIA PRIVATE TREATY
Situated 15* minutes north of Mudgee and a few minutes south of Gulgong with convenient access via the Castlereagh Highway.
Hill View is accessed from the Castlereagh Highway via an all-weather gravel road. The central location offers access to all range of utilities, services and amenities and a comfortable 3.5* hour drive to the M4 tunnel west of the Sydney CBD.
Hill View Homestead comprises gently undulating terrain rising to a peak on the north-eastern boundary where the Homestead is located. From the Homestead's position, there are 360-degree panoramic views across the surrounding landscape. Despite having extensive views in all directions, the Homestead retains a high level of privacy from the Castlereagh Highway on account of landscape and scattered native timber species.
Hill View features the original Homestead from when Hill View was a fully operational farming enterprise. Situated upon the highest point of the property and surrounded by extensive stands of native trees, the Homestead has just undergone major renovations and features the following:
- Brick veneer / Double brick construction
- Tile roof (repainted)
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with all new appliances, island serving/preparation bench with stone benchtops
- Large rumpus room/separate living room with slow-combustion heater
- Mud room
- Two large decks on northern and southern side
- Ducted air-conditioning to all rooms
- Situated in fenced garden with expansive lawns
Recent renovations and building works undertaken include:
- New kitchen
- New bathrooms and shower in mud room
- Bedrooms recarpeted
- Entire internal and external repaint
- Roof resealed and painted
- New gutters
- New air-conditioning unit and ducting throughout entire building
- Renovation of two-car garage and installation of automatic roller doors
- Repainted inside and out as part of recent renovations
- Trees planted between Homestead and neighbouring property for privacy
- Turf laid around the garden area
It presents in exceptionally good order and is ready to move into or rent out to the sought-after Mudgee and Gulgong rental market.
Secure water via a eight megalitre Stock and Domestic Water Access Licence. The Vendor will also offer a 50 megalitre Cudgegong General Security Water Access Licence should an incoming owner wish to purchase separately.