Part of the Southern Riverina Aggregation
Offered for sale In one line or as separate holdings
2-STAGE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST PROCESS - 1ST STAGE CLOSING WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 4PM
'Westwood' Henty-Cookardinia Road, Henty NSW
• Total Area: 268.4* hectares (663.2* acres)
• Arable Area - 250.5*hectares (93*%)
• Location - 3*km east of Henty, 64*km from Wagga Wagga and 69*km from Albury.
• Country - Outstanding and tightly held property. Quality red/brown loam soils. Well fenced into 10 paddocks with established tree lines. Strong history of lime and compost application.
• Production - Versatile mixed farming operation, ideal livestock fattening and prime lamb capability. Strong management track record with history of intensive winter crop rotation and dual purpose grazing.
• Crop Rotation 2020:
Wheat: 148.0* hectares
Canola: 90.4* hectares
Peas: 12.1* hectares
Total: 250.5* hectares
• Water - 14 surface dams and 5,000 gallon tank storage.
• Rainfall - 600*mm p.a. winter dominant.
Contact the Marketing Agents for a comprehensive Information Memorandum
* = approximately