Offered for sale In one line or as separate holdings
2-STAGE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST PROCESS - 1ST STAGE CLOSING WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 4PM
• Total Area - 194.1*hectares (479.6*acres)
• Arable Area - 178.3*hectares (93*%)
• Location - Situated 12* kilometres south-west of Henty and accessed by the council-maintained, all-weather Kellys Road. 22*km from Culcairn, 62*km from Albury and 78*km from Wagga Wagga.
• Country - Soft rolling well drained red/brown loam country. Highly arable and well suited to intensive row crop operations and livestock enterprises.
Crop Rotation 2020:
Wheat: 178.3* hectares
Total: 178.3* hectares
• Water - Surface dams and tank storage
• Improvements - 3 stand woolshed, machinery shedding and silo
• Rainfall - 600*mm p.a. winter dominant
Contact the Marketing Agents for a comprehensive Information Memorandum
* = approximately