Part of the Southern Riverina Aggregation
Offered for sale In one line or as separate holdings
2-STAGE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST PROCESS - 1ST STAGE CLOSING WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 4PM
• Total Area - 2,160.8* hectares (5,339.5* acres)
• Arable Area - 2,022.5* hectares (94*%)
• Location - 16*km from Walbundrie, 60*km from Albury and 115*km from Wagga Wagga.
• Country - Enviable dryland row crop enterprise exhibiting attractive economies of scale with efficient paddock configuration. High quality soils ranging from grey alluvials to well drained red/brown earths.
2020 Crop Rotation 2020:
Wheat: 905.6* hectares
Barley: 241.4* hectares
Canola: 875.5* hectares
Total: 2,022.5* hectares
• Water - Billabong Creek frontage and 2 equipped stock and domestic bores. Also includes 7 MgL Water Access Licence from the Billabong Creek.
• Improvements - Features a 4 bedroom residence. 5x machinery sheds, 1x hayshed, 1x workshop, 300*t grain storage and silos, 3 stand shearing shed.
• Rainfall - 550*mm p.a. winter dominant.
Contact the Marketing Agents for a comprehensive Information Memorandum.
* = approximately