Part of the Southern Riverina Aggregation
Offered for sale In one line or as separate holdings
2-STAGE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST PROCESS - 1ST STAGE CLOSING WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 4PM
• Total Area - 1,018.6* hectares (2,516.9*acres)
• Excludes near adjoining 'Old Round Hill' (215.8*ha)
• Arable Area - 896.8* hectares (88*%)
• Location - Olympic Highway frontage - 6*km north of Culcairn, 10*km south of Henty. 57*km from Albury and 73*km from Wagga Wagga.
• Country - Highly productive mixed farming country boasting deep red/brown loam soils. Features established tree lines and and desirable undulation throughout.
Crop Rotation 2020:
Wheat: 130.3* hectares
Canola: 506.6* hectares
Barley: 89.1* hectares
Oats: 66.9* hectares
Lupins: 103.9* hectares
Total: 896.8* hectares
• Water - Equipped with town water, surface dams and tank storage.
• Improvements - Features a 3 bedroom homestead and cottage. Machinery sheds, Kotzur silos and quarry.
• Rainfall - 600*mm per annum. Winter dominant
Contact the Marketing Agents for a comprehensive Information Memorandum
* = approximately