Part of the Southern Riverina Aggregation
Offered for sale In one line or as separate holdings
2-STAGE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST PROCESS - 1ST STAGE CLOSING WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 4PM
• Total Area - 193.4*hectares (477.9* acres)
• Arable Area - 178.4*hectares (93*%)
• Location - Situated 17* kilometres west of Culcairn, 25km from Henty and is accessed by the council-maintained, all-weather Sherwyn and Gluepot Roads.
• Country - Soft rolling well drained red/brown loam country. Highly arable and well suited to dryland cropping operations.
Crop Rotation 2020:
• Water - 4 Surface dams and new water tank.
• Improvements - Machinery shed
• Rainfall - 600*mm p.a. winter dominant
Contact the Marketing Agents for a comprehensive Information Memorandum
* = approximately