Part of the Southern Riverina Aggregation
Offered for sale In one line or as separate holdings
2-STAGE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST PROCESS - 1ST STAGE CLOSING WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 4PM
• Total Area - 215.8* hectares (533.3*acres)
• Arable Area - 201.6* hectares (93*%)
• Location - Well situated 2*km north of Culcairn on the eastern side of the Olympic Highway. Located only 50*km from Albury and 78*km from Wagga Wagga.
• Country - Level to gently undulating across its extent, featuring lightly scattered yellow and grey box timber and fertile grey/brown soils.
• Production - Strong management track record with history of intensive winter crop rotation and dual purpose grazing.
Crop rotation 2020:
Wheat 136.8* hectares
Canola 64.8* hectares
Total 201.6* hectares
• Water - Town water connected and 4 surface dams.
• Rainfall - 600*mm p.a. winter dominant.
Contact the Marketing Agents for a comprehensive Information Memorandum
* = approximately