Inglis Rural Property is pleased to present Como Homestead, a wonderful rural lifestyle property near Wagga Wagga on the edge of Murrumbidgee River.
1459 Old Narrandera Road, Euberta NSW 2650
46.33* hectares (114.48* acres)
Como is ideally located only 19* kilometres from Wagga Wagga, 31* kilometres from the Wagga Wagga Airport, 140* kilometres from Albury, 262* kilometres from Canberra, 464* kilometres from Melbourne and 475* kilometres from Sydney. The property offers high bandwidth internet connection via Telstra 4G and NBN.
The Como Homestead is a smart 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom weatherboard residence with an open-plan living area, kitchen and dining room together with polished timber floorboards as well as evaporative air conditioning, Daikin 2.5KW split system heating/cooling unit, woodfire combustion heater and ceiling fans.
The Homestead offers indoor and outdoor living areas with timber verandahs, northern aspect, established gardens, vegetable patch and open lawns to create the ultimate country setting. Town water connected.
Features an in-ground swimming pool, 2 car steel carport (power connected) and garden shed. Numerous mature deciduous and evergreen plantings.
Quaint 2-bedroom weather cottage with separate access.
LAND AND SOILS
Comprises fertile heavy brown clay soils typical of Murrumbidgee River flats with all land arable outside of utility land surrounding the homestead and shedding. The land is sown to well-establish perennial pastures including Phalaris and clover. Excellent scope to establish irrigation via the high flow ground bore.
WATER & IRRIGATION
• Equipped with town water supply to the Homestead and cottage. Water is reticulated to homestead paddocks
• Irrigation ground bore – WAL 33124 (unequipped). Flow: 47 litres/second. Depth: 64*metres. Age: 2009. Mid Murrumbidgee Zone 3 Alluvial Groundwater Source
• Cattle yards – steel construction, loading ramp and undercover crush
• Hayshed - Steel construction, 100 bale capacity
• Machinery Shed/Workshop –Fully enclosed, timber and steel construction
• Machinery Shed/Shearing Shed
• Silo – 20* tonne capacity, elevated cone bottom
• Stable – 3 stalls with timber rail yards
• Horse yard - large post and rail yard and cable in-fill
• Tack Shed
• Chook Run
For Sale via Online Auction platform AuctionsPlus.com.au on Thursday 25th November 2021.