Inglis Rural Property is pleased to present Windsor Stables, a centrally located equine facility situated within the Sydney Basin/Hawkesbury Region of NSW.
Comprising two contiguous landholdings, each with independent access
EQUINE - POLO - HORTICULTURE - LIFESTYLE - RESIDENTIAL - TURF - LANDBANK
175 Pitt Town Road, Pitt Town, NSW
Area: 30.74* acres (12.44* hectares)
31 Pitt Town Bottoms Road, Pitt Town, NSW
Area: 27.53* acres (11.14* hectares)
23.58* hectares (58.27* acres)
Only 58*km from Sydney CBD, this unique land holding is situated 3*km from Windsor, 3*km from Pitt Town, 11*km from Richmond and 16*km from Marsden Park. Immediately next door to the Lynwood Country Club and golf course, with frontages to McKenzie's Creek. Importantly for racing or pre training stables, only 7.5*km from Hawkesbury Racecourse and 34*km from Rosehill Gardens Racecourse.
Windsor Stables Homestead and stable complex situated on an elevated position. Features a combination of open arable flats and low slopes.
- Features a 16* box stable block and u/c round yard
-22 Paddocks with 3 rail galvanised steel fencing, shelters and automatic water
-2* acre sand based grass Showjumping/flatwork arena
- DA approval for a new stable block adding 6 tack bays, 2 tack rooms, wash and farrier bays, extended living quarters as well as new 350sqm machinery/storage shed incl. mezzanine office space and lock-up bays.
- Renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house featuring wrap-around verandahs surrounded by seasonal gardens.
Additional accommodation includes:
- 2 bedroom groundskeepers cottage
- Newly renovated self-contained granny flat/studio
- Groom's quarters within existing stable block
The second property, accessed from Pitt Town Bottoms Road features highly fertile alluvial flats including a newly developed spelling facility equipped with 24 day yards and shelters with reticulated water. Includes fully equipped clubhouse with bathroom, showers, locker room and hay storage. Wonderful potential for a polo field, extra arena space or pre training exercise track.
Irrigation installed with hydrants (2.5*ha) producing hay
Equipped with 1 x bore and water tanks. 8 ML Water license.
For sale 'As-A-Whole' or two independent properties via Expression of Interest closing 25th October, 2023
Inspections are by appointment.